1. How much the delivery cost?
Purchasing goods by 30,00 Eur delivery to all Lithuanian cities (exept Kuršių neriją) costs 4,50 Eur. Buying more than 30,00 Eur delivery is free of charge.
2. For 4,50 Eur do you deliver flowers to all cities in Lithuania?
For 4,50 Eur we deliver flower just in Vilnius. To send flowers to another city or country please contact us.
3. Can I withdraw goods by myself?
Yes. You can pick up them at the store Viršuliškių st. 63, Vilnius.
4. When do start preparing order?
We start preparing your order after the payment.
5. Is it necessary to register to place the order?
Yes it is. Otherwise you cannot place an order.
6. Is it safe to register in your site?
Yes it is. We will not transfer you personal data to the third parties. Your login password in encrypted and we do not see it. Your personal data will not be used for direct marketing purposes (unless you give your consent
7. How long do you deliver goods?
Goods are delivered within 3-5 working days after the payment. Flowers can be delivered the same day if the payment is made up to 12 h.
8. Where to go if the item is defective?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
9. What ways can I pay for the goods?
By bank transfer. Mokėjimai.lt system By cash at our store.
10. Can I cancel my order?
You have to write email@example.com, if the product has not yet been delivered, we will cancel it and refund the money you paid.
If you have any questions or uncertainties, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org!